ECO 16: Digital Health in the NorthA digital story on ECO 16: Digital Health in the North.
Join us for our 17th Digital Ecosystem event where we will focus on transforming care through digital health. It is part of our series of events to promote digital innovation in health and care, run in partnership with the ECH Alliance.
You will hear from a variety of NHS and industry speakers discussing the latest thinking, new developments and innovations.
You will have the opportunity to discuss adoption with the innovators and hear how the Innovation Agency can support you in bringing these innovations into your own practice.
There will be limited places for organisations to exhibit their products and services so please contact us if you are interested in exhibiting at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Masood Ahmed, Chief Digital Officer, Health Innovation Network South London
- Professor George Crooks, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Health and Care Institute
- Karen Livingstone, Director of Innovation Exchange and SBRI Healthcare, NHS England
- Aaron Brizell, Population Health Programme Manager, Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Declan Hadley, Digital Lead, Healthier Lancashire & South Cumbria
- Rob Halhead, Chief Operating Officer, Docobo Ltd
- Stuart Higgins, Head of Smart Cities and IoT, CISCO
Co-located Event - The Digital Health Exchange:
Following ECO 17, another event - The Digital Health Exchange, organised by the Lancaster University Health Innovation: Digital group will be running.
The event, which will run from 2-5pm, aims to promote the development of innovation collaborations between Lancaster University academics, local NHS/health organisations, and businesses.
Registration is required. Presentations will conclude at 4pm for refreshments and the opportunity to view and network at a showcase exhibiting some of the work described during the exchange.
For further information, please go here.
Tue 4th Dec 2018 - 09:00 - 13:00