The Life Rooms – a partnership success storySitting at my desk in Life Rooms Walton, I can trace the Life Rooms’ journey ...
How to get involved
The Innovation Agency is committed to engaging with patients, carers, families and the public.
Ensuring people’s views are heard is essential for developing and delivering better healthcare services; this is how to have a say on how we spread innovations and improvements:
- Apply for a place on our Patient Involvement and Engagement Senate which provides a patient and public perspective on our work
- Attend events alongside health and care staff, academics and industry representatives
- Participate in surveys and consultations
- Sign up to our newsletter to receive regular information about the Innovation Agency
- Follow our social media channels - Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn
Phone: 01772 520263/01772 520262
Post: Innovation Agency, Vanguard House, Sci Tech Daresbury, Keckwick Lane, Daresbury, Halton WA4 4AB
Residents in Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire or South Cumbria who would like to learn more about getting involved, can contact our Patient and Public Involvement Lead Debbie Parkinson at email@example.com / 01772 520250.