Big Innovation Conversation
The Big Innovation Conversation is a series of bite-sized learning opportunities via WebEx for one hour, every month. They will include innovations that we want to showcase and topics that we want to share.
Future topics can be found on our Eventbrite page. To register your interest in attending any future conversations, please click on the link below.
If you haven't been able to join us at a Big Innovation Conversation you can access the recordings by clicking on the date:
July 2017 (password: sE4VpRZa)
- NHS Innovation Accelerator and Clinical Entrepreneur Programme
- UCL Partners Academic Health Science Partnership
- Innovation & Technology Tariff
- Rob Chesters, Senior Innovation and Research Manager, NHS England
August 2017 (password: BvVb7VcX)
- Atrial Fibrillation Ambassadors, Debbie Parkinson, Patient & Public Involvement Lead, Innovation Agency
- Working in partnership with the Stroke Association, the Innovation Agency has developed the role of Ambassador for Innovation in Atrial Fibrillation.
- What is a Hackathon? Juliette Kumar, Associate Director for Education & Improvement, Innovation Agency
- Find out how a Hackathon can help to solve those