The Big Innovation Conversation
Date: Wed 11 Oct 2017
Time: 12.30 - 13.30
The Big Innovation Conversation is a series of bite-sized learning opportunities via WebEx for one hour, every month. They will include innovations that we want to showcase and topics that we want to share.
To register your interest for any future conversations, please click on the link below:
11 October 2017 12.30pm
- The NHS 100,000 Genomes Project
- Lisa Dowell, Genomics and Training Project Manager, North West Coast, NHS Genomic Medicine Centre
- Care Homes Lancashire Enter and View / Mums Test
- Sheralee Turner-Birchall, Chief Executive, Healthwatch Lancashire
15 November 2017 12.30pm
- Update on RightCare
- Chris Melling, NHS RightCare Delivery Partner
- Development of tele-swallowing innovation
- Veronica Southern, Clinical Lead in Tele-solutions and Digital Leader, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
If you haven't been able to join us at a Big Innovation Conversation you can access the recordings by clicking here.