North West Coast Research and Innovation Awards 2018
Date: Thu 8 Mar 2018
Location: Preston North End Football Club
Nominations are now open for the North West Coast Research and Innovation Awards 2018.
The awards are a collaboration between three organisations who are key to driving research and innovation forward in our region:
- The Clinical Research Network for the North West Coast, part of the National Institute for Health Research (CRN NWC)
- The Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care for the North West Coast, part of the National Institute for Health Research. (CLAHRC NWC)
- The Innovation Agency, the Academic Health Science Network for the North West Coast
Open to teams or individuals from hospitals, GP surgeries, local authorities, third sector and private enterprise collaborations the awards are designed to recognise initiatives which impact and improve patient care. This is the third time the awards have been held.
The 2018 Award categories include:
- Clinical Research Team or Site of the Year
- Clinical Research Practitioner of the Year
- Clinical Research Rising Star of the Year
- Excellence in Delivery of Commercial Life Science Award
- Research Student of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Patient and Public Involvement in Research
- Research for Wellbeing
- Taking Research into Practice
- Patient Safety Innovation Award
- Transformation Award
- Partnership in Innovation Award
- Culture for Innovation Award
Information on how to enter the awards can be found HERE.
Submissions can be made until the 1st December 2017.
The award winners will be announced at a ceremony taking place at Preston North End Football Club on the evening of 8th March 2018.