Resources for you include:
Be prepared for a jam packed couple of days! Here's what's coming up...
Need some help to prepare your pitch? Read this short guide and follow the advice to make your pitch stand out.
Click image to enlarge
If you need expert advice, aren't sure about something and just want further clarity, send a team member to the registration desk to request a mentor.
They'll need to tell us what advice is needed so that we can match you with a mentor with the right knowledge and skills.
Here's all the information you need about our:
Guidance on ‘problem pitching’
Register your team here or at the help desk
Business model canvas
Breakdown the problem
Register your time for your practice pitch here
- Does the team articulate a clear and focused need with specific stakeholders?
- How likely is the solution to improve health outcomes for the problem identified?
- Does the team demonstrate a clear understanding of the complexities involved?
- Is the solution designed to resolve the health problems identified?
- Does the team provide a convincing rationale for why their solution may work?
- Does the solution address healthcare, usability, and engineering challenges specific to their stakeholders?
- Is the team knowledgeable about similar efforts by others in the past, and does the solution address challenges others have found?
- Did the team consider the user experience, user interface, or service design aspects of the solution?
- How likely is the solution to be used?
- Has the team discussed this solution with stakeholders, and have they done any experiments or pilots to prove there is interest? [bonus, but strongly recommended]
- Did the team demonstrate a plan to work in the field and continuously incorporate end-user feedback?
- Has the team developed a sustainable business model?
● How effective was the presentation overall?
● Is the problem they are solving convincingly articulated, presented or visualized? The solution?
● Does the team have the background, skills, experience, and motivation to continue the project to implementation?
You've put a lot into this hackathon... what do you get out of it?
Hackathon participants attendance certificate:
If you want a certificate for participating in the Hackathon, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org