The Life Rooms – a partnership success storySitting at my desk in Life Rooms Walton, I can trace the Life Rooms’ journey ...
Funded post graduate study in Patient Safety
The Innovation Agency Patient Safety Collaborative is offering support to one post graduate student in the region to undertake full or part-time Masters study with a clear patient safety focus, starting before the end of 2018.
Who is eligible to apply?
• Applicants should work in the healthcare sector (NHS) and be based in the North West Coast region, and:
• Have recent experience of working in patient safety or a quality improvement environment
• Be engaged with or connected to the Innovation Agency Patient Safety Collaborative programme or be able to demonstrate how their experience aligns to the work of the collaborative in the region, including the new national focuses of maternity, safety culture or deteriorating patients
• Have the support of their employers to be released to undertake study (full or part-time) where needed
• Have a degree in a healthcare related subject or a relevant clinical professional or managerial qualification
• Show an aptitude for becoming a leader in patient safety
• Meet both the university criteria and Innovation Agency Patient Safety Collaborative criteria before seeking funding
• Applicants must also be willing to share their academic journey with the Innovation Agency throughout the period of funding.
To apply please contact: email@example.com. Applicants may be invited to a telephone interview.
Please note funding is for fees only. Study leave and other expenses are not included. There are a range of courses and providers across the country and candidates should consider which MSc course best meets their needs in terms of course content, location and other practicalities. Whichever post-graduate MSc is selected applicants will need to demonstrate there is a clear patient safety component.