Stakeholder newsletter October 2019
If you are looking for inspiration this autumn you should tune in to TEDxNHS 2019. I attended the presentations in London last year and was blown away by what I heard. These are short, impactful sessions delivered by a diverse group of individuals who all have a compelling story to tell.
As you’ll read below, we have two Innovation Agency connections to this year’s event and I can recommend the talk by Jen Gilroy-Cheetham about her experiences as a patient – she endured an emotional roller coaster and there are lessons to be learnt by us all.
Do get in touch if you would like to find out more about anything in this newsletter – or if we can help you with your own innovation journey.
Dr Liz Mear
- TEDxNHS livestream events
- Innovation Exchange latest
- Join the NHS Innovation Accelerator
- Empowering care homes
- Informatics Award winners
- Cheshire and Merseyside Care Home Academy
- Care homes webinar recording
Stakeholder newsletter September 2019
We enjoyed an action-packed two days at the NHS Healthcare Expo last week, with a number of launches of campaigns and publications.
Check out the new national Innovation Exchange website; an introduction to the new, boosted AAC; a plan to increase BAME diversity in innovation leadership; a call for new NHS Innovation Fellows; a national AHSN patient safety strategy and care homes report; and the latest Innovators magazine.
It has been a great start to the new term; please do get in touch if you have any comments or would like to find out more.
Dr Liz Mear
- Launching the national Innovation Exchange
- Podcast on healthy ageing
- Introducing the AAC
- Spreading 'rapid uptake' products
- Diversity and innovation
- AHSNs working for a safer future
- Call for new NHS Innovation Fellows
- Innovators magazine
- New Liverpool base
- Dr Liz Mear assumes two new roles
- Excellence in Supply Awards shortlist
- Mental health support for Cheshire schoolchildren
- Health tech companies land European funding
- New network will tackle regional health inequalities
- Bringing more companies into the NHS
- Inovus secures £1m funding from SBRI Healthcare
- ECO 19: Care closer to home