The Coaching Academy’s Culture Camp is back as quarterly bite-sized sessions in 2022/23. Our first session on Wednesday, 24 August 9:30am to 12pm is all about understanding culture across health and care sectors, and how to start collaborative improvement.
Exploring Culture in Integrated Care Systems will be led by Lindsey Roome and Wendy Burton, Senior Programme Managers from the Coaching Academy, who will walk participants through tools to measure and promote healthy cultures, especially in the context of collaborative, system working. Featuring:
- a new culture diagnostic tool for individual reflection
- a new culture discovery tool for ICS system leaders
- a "culture of care barometer"
The session will feature a presentation from the creators of these tools, an overview of other cultural diagnostic tools, breakout discussions and networking opportunities for system collaboration.
This session is perfect for all clinical and care professionals, including all interested staff from social, health, care and voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise (VCFSE) organisations.
By attending this session, you will:
- gain a greater understanding of the role culture plays in system working
- learn about available resources to measure and promote healthy cultures, including two new resources
- reflect on the culture in your organisation or system, and consider any first steps you may take to promote or maintain a healthy culture
- be able to join an optional online community to discuss culture development and share resources.
You can register for your FREE ticket to this online event until 5pm on Friday, 19 August. Joining instructions and links to resources on the Future NHS collaboration platform will be sent to you on Monday, 22 August.