This online 12 week course is for individuals seeking to develop or reaffirm a mindset for bold innovative thinking and behaviours. The course is designed to be accessible to everyone working or involved with health and social care and is totally free. You will need to be able to dedicate at least 12 hours to complete this course and will run from 8 November – 21 February 2022.
- Module one -- Looking in and looking out: What is my relationship with innovation and what does it mean to move as an innovator in the world?
- Module two -- Stepping into the unknown: How can I open the aperture of my thinking processes in an innovative way?
- Module three -- Breaking the rules: How might I disrupt stagnant patterns of thinking to create innovative habits?
- Module four -- So what? . . . Why does my innovator's mindset matter in transforming systems? How can I effect positive and meaningful change?
Each themed module contains:
- Innovation coaching space 1 hour a week x 3 per module
- Theory and research to explore
- Reflective discussion
- Resources and tools to use in practice
This 12 week course will be supported by an online chat forum and virtual innovation coaching sessions weekly, scheduled for Wednesdays at 11am to 12 noon.
We are thrilled to be able to provide CPD credits as this course has been accredited and a certification on completion will be provided for evidence of learning.
Please note the deadline for interest is 25 October 2021.