Digital transformation in health and care is completely reshaping how health professionals interact with each other, how data is shared among providers and how decisions are made about treatment plans and outcomes. Innovation is key, with the main goal of streamlining work, optimising systems, improving outcomes, reducing human error, and lowering costs through technological enhanced experiences. Yet the health and care sector has lagged behind the implementation of digital strategies and the impact of Covid-19 means in many ways we are just waking up to the limitations of our analogue health and care system.
This event explored how you can take part in the digital revolution and enhance good outcomes and facilitate progress.
- Simon Minford, Advanced Paediatric Nurse Practitioner – Plastic Surgery (Trauma), Clinical Innovation Consultant – Clinical Lead for Digital, Alder Hey Children's Hospital
- Matt Skinner, Chief Executive, FutureGov
- Paul Fleming, Strategic Director Resources, Blackburn with Darwen Council
About the Collaborative
We are an influential partnership, formed from cross sector organisations in the North West. We represent the NHS, health and social care and local government to bring you a range of collaborative masterclasses.
By combining our unique specialisms, the collaboration explores innovative thinking with expert speakers, to provide cross sector knowledge sharing for leaders across the North West.
The collaborative is made up of the following organisations:
- Advancing Quality Alliance (AQuA),
- Mersey Internal Audit Agency (MIAA)
- NHS North West Leadership Academy (NHS NWLA)
- North West Employers (NWE)
- North West Association of Directors of Adults Social Care Services (ADASS)
- Innovation Agency Coaching Academy