A regular in our events calendar, this year it seems more important than ever to hear from our panel of experts on their analysis of the economic challenges of the global pandemic and what this will mean for the UK's public sector over the next 3 years.
This year our panel took a particular focus on the socioeconomic impacts of the pandemic which is hitting vulnerable and marginalised groups particularly hard and how the public sector can step up to support communities in need.
- Anita Charlesworth, Director of Research & Economics, The Health Foundation
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Sally Warren, Director of Policy, The Kings Fund
- Richard Stubbs, Chief Executive Officer, Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network
About the Collaborative
We are an influential partnership, formed from cross sector organisations in the North West. We represent the NHS, health and social care and local government to bring you a range of collaborative masterclasses.
By combining our unique specialisms, the collaboration explores innovative thinking with expert speakers, to provide cross sector knowledge sharing for leaders across the North West.
The collaborative is made up of the following organisations:
- Advancing Quality Alliance (AQuA),
- Mersey Internal Audit Agency (MIAA)
- NHS North West Leadership Academy (NHS NWLA)
- North West Employers (NWE)
- North West Association of Directors of Adults Social Care Services (ADASS)
- Innovation Agency Coaching Academy