The Spread and Adoption programme is a 12-week online learning programme for those who have developed a new system, product or service and are ready to share it with those who would benefit most. We’re particularly keen to work with you if your idea has emerged as a result of the pandemic.
The aim of the programme is to enable health and care innovators to improve quality and outcomes of care through a coached learning experience, with structured time to implement, collect evidence, and reflect on learning within a community of practice.
This learning series provides:
- Practical skills and tools for the adoption and spread of innovative approaches, techniques, and pathway redesign
- Tailored coaching to support learning and reflection on how to enable uptake and spread of innovation
- Personal development and growth aligned to each participant’s skills, needs, and passions, culminating in CPD certification and a portfolio / case study to support validation
- Community support for resilience in tackling complex problems, while practicing tools for real-world application
- Group coaching between face-to-face workshops, to support applied learning in the field.
*Please note, this is a paid course.
The deadline for interest is 29 October 2021. The course runs from November 2021 - March 2022.