We are the innovation partner for health and care organisations in Cheshire and Merseyside and Lancashire and South Cumbria.
Across the North West Coast local organisations are putting in place transformational changes to local health and care services to make them safe, sustainable and high quality. Our role is to make sure that these plans are supported by high quality, well evaluated innovative solutions and that local teams are supported to develop the capacity and capability to implement innovations and adopt best practice from elsewhere.
We do this by:
'Honest broker' innovation signposting
- Identify and develop innovative solutions to local challenges and programmes.
- Assess innovations across an Innovation Pipeline.
- Find Innovations >
Support collaborative working and communities of practice
- Identify common themes to develop new innovation programmes
- Engaging with system partners and getting 'hands on' working in partnership with ICS leaders
- Events, training, webinars and coaching programmes which support the transformation agenda.
- View Events >
Business case support
- Critical path analysis
- Cost demonstration
- Producing insights about relevant innovations
Our Coaching Academy delivers coaching and leads innovator communities to support a culture of innovation and improvement, with a combination of core programmes and bespoke offers designed to meet specific needs. These are aimed at leaders, innovators and others involved in improvement and innovation.