We are the innovation partner for health and care organisations in Cheshire and Merseyside and Lancashire and South Cumbria.
Across the North West Coast local organisations are putting in place transformational changes to local health and care services to make them safe, sustainable and high quality. Our role is to make sure that these plans are supported by high quality, well evaluated innovative solutions and that local teams are supported to develop the capacity and capability to implement innovations and adopt best practice from elsewhere.
We do this by:
- Providing 'honest broker' input to local programme boards to identify opportunities for innovative solutions to local challenges
- Navigating the range of innovation offers from NHS England, local SMEs, universities etc
- Creating a bespoke offer to local areas that identifies relevant innovative solutions
- Building capability in system leaders and front line staff to create a culture of innovation and adoption
- Providing coaching support to our homegrown innovators to enable them to develop and implement their work
- Identifing gaps in the market and working with our commercial and national partners to develop innovative solutions to local problems
- Supporting the spread and adoption of innovation by identifying common themes and supporting collaborative working and communities of practice within each theme
- Getting 'hands on' and working in partnership with STP leaders to design events that support the transformation agenda