*This course is not currently live. To express your interest and be notified when enrolment is open, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategies for Spread and Adoption is for those who have nurtured their innovative thinking and have created an innovation. This can be anything from a physical product, service, a new way of working, or a systems change. The challenge now is to successfully spread the idea and ensure it is taken up by those who will benefit most. This course will help you take on this challenge!
There will also be opportunities to collaborate and network with other innovators and entrepreneurs. Many past participants consider these discussion opportunities to be extremely insightful and one of the best aspects of this programme.
We are pleased to offer 14 CPD hours upon successful completion of this course.
Participants will be able to:
- identify development goals and detailed objectives for the spread and adoption of a specific innovation,
- experiment with tools and approaches that support the adoption and spread of innovations,
- identify opportunities and define what success looks like for the spread of your innovation,
- craft a narrative to share the story of your innovation, and make a plan for distribution to specific audiences.
This course is for professionals from health and care, third sector, academia and the public sector in the North West Coast.
This 16-week programme provides:
- personal development and growth aligned to each participant’s skills, needs and passions, culminating in CPD hours/credits and a portfolio/case study to support validation,
- practical skills and tools for the adoption and spread of innovative approaches, techniques and pathway redesign,
- tailored coaching to support learning and reflection on how to enable uptake and spread of innovation,
- opportunities to collaborate and network with other innovators and entrepreneurs for resilience in tackling complex problems, while practicing with tools for real-world application,
- three digital workshops to apply course learning and spread your innovation,
- coaching between workshops to help you apply your learning.
We will use Future NHS and MS Teams to deliver this programme.
You will be supported by a course leader, a dedicated professional coach (who may or may not be the same person) and by your fellow learners. The course leader and your coach will be available for online support throughout.
How to join
Please note that there is a charge of £150 for this programme.
Strategies for Spread and Adoption is typically offered in Spring and Autumn. To express interest in a future course or to ask questions, contact email@example.com.
Read about the experiences of past Spread and Adoption participants on the Case Studies: Learning and Development page.