Why we need the Natural Health ServiceSeeing the natural environment as a crucial source of wellbeing is something that we all...
Local people are at the heart of everything we do in developing and improving healthcare in the North West Coast. Only by listening to and learning from the experiences, views and ideas of patients, their families and carers, and the public can we ensure our work is meeting the needs of the 4.1 million people in our area.
Ensuring people’s views are heard is essential for developing and delivering better healthcare services. We encourage everyone in our region to find out more about the work of the Innovation Agency and have their say on how we spread innovations and improvements.
How you can have your say on your healthcare
- Apply for a place on our Patient Involvement and Engagement Senate (PIES) which provides the public perspective on all our work
- Attend events alongside health and care staff, academics and industry representatives
- Participate in surveys and consultations
- Sign up to our newsletter to receive regular information about the Innovation Agency
- Follow our social media channels - Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn
How you can get more involved
Residents in Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire or South Cumbria who would like to learn more about getting involved, can email our Patient and Public Involvement Lead, Debbie Parkinson or telephone her on: 01772 520250