This webinar was staged by the AHSN Network and addressed the issues that pulmonary rehab teams have faced during the pandemic.
The webinar features a leading clinician in pulmonary disease, as well as innovators with digital solutions that are already being implemented and working well.
The innovations showcased are for those patients who are digitally enabled, but the session also considered how we can reach and engage with those patients who are not digitally enabled.
- Professor Andrew Menzies-Gow BSc, MB BS, PhD, FRCP; Director of the Lung Division, Deputy Medical Director, Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust; Professor of Practice (Respiratory Medicine), Imperial College National Clinical Director for Respiratory Services, NHS England and NHS Improvement; Chair of the Adult Specialised Respiratory Clinical Reference Group, NHS England Specialised Commissioning
- Dr Stuart Berry, GP , Respiratory & IT Lead East Lancs CCG, Innovator
- Claire Stamp BA (Hons) DipHE; Practice Nurse, Horsefair Group Practice (Rugeley, Staffs); Project Co-ordinator - Virtual Pulmonary Rehabilitation Service
- Dr Mukesh Singh, MBBS, MD, DFFP – Senior Partner, Horsefair Group Practice (Rugeley, Staffs); GPwSI in Respiratory Medicine
- Dr Farhan Amin, Innovator; Founder & CEO of Concept Health
- Nicola Zurawliw BA (Hons), PG cert- Integrated Primary Care Network Lead for Specialist Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Rebecca Beale, Respiratory Physiotherapist, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Julie Wooder, Head of Service, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust