REGISTRATION FOR THIS COHORT IS NOW CLOSED
Find out about our next cohort when registration opens, sign up to our mailing list
This is a six-month coached programme which provides:
- Practical skills and tools for the adoption and spread of innovative approaches, techniques, and pathway redesign
- Tailored coaching to support learning and reflection on how to enable uptake and spread of innovation
- Personal development and growth aligned to each participant’s skills, needs, and passions, culminating in CPD certification and a portfolio / case study to support validation
- Community support for resilience in tackling complex problems, while practising tools for real-world application
- Group coaching between face-to-face workshops, to support applied learning in the field.
Who can apply?
Professionals from health and care, third sector, academic, and public sector organisations in the North West Coast with a particular interest in mental health in the workplace. We also have a limited number of places for local small businesses.
What is the commitment?
Participants will be expected to commit to three full-day workshops as well as virtual coaching sessions in between.
In order to take part fully in the programme activities, you will need access to various online platforms which may need your organisation's IT permissions, these include: Zoom, Moodle and Webex.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com