Join us at the next Maternity and Neonatal Patient Safety Network to tackle the key issue of smoke free pregnancy across the north west coast. We will aim to understand the impact of COVID-19 and build upon the work all Trusts are delivering.
The following drivers will assist in contributing towards a national target of 94% smoke free pregnancies:
- Access and referral to specialist smoking cessation services
- Brief intervention training for maternity and neonatal staff
- CO monitoring offered to all pregnant women
- Develop system-wide pathways to achieve a smoke-free pregnancy
- Continuation of the care pathway to ensure babies are discharged to a smoke-free home
This event will provide the opportunity to understand some of the key contributory factors to reducing these rates.
As part of the mini-collaborative there will be opportunities for additional members of your team to learn more about Quality Improvement and work with North West Coast colleagues to address some of the key barriers to support women and families.
To register your interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org