This masterclass was a raw and honest exploration of issues surrounding equality and diversity in the workplace. You will be left with no doubt about the importance of ensuring it’s not just those from a minority group who should be fronting up to brave conversations. It’s incumbent on us all, as employees, to develop a working environment where those conversations take place daily - and each of us must learn how to create the space for them to happen.
This event is for everyone who has the courage or wants to find the courage, to have brave conversations in their workplace and who values the importance of leading for diversity.
- Denise Stephenson, Founder and CEO, Reach Out 2 Kids Ltd (ROK)
- Sanisha Wynter, Inclusion & Equality Manager, Impact Culture
- Adrian Garcia, Founder & Director, The Mental Health Consultants
About the Collaborative
We are an influential partnership, formed from cross sector organisations in the North West. We represent the NHS, health and social care and local government to bring you a range of collaborative masterclasses.
By combining our unique specialisms, the collaboration explores innovative thinking with expert speakers, to provide cross sector knowledge sharing for leaders across the North West.
The collaborative is made up of the following organisations:
- Advancing Quality Alliance (AQuA),
- Mersey Internal Audit Agency (MIAA)
- NHS North West Leadership Academy (NHS NWLA)
- North West Employers (NWE)
- North West Association of Directors of Adults Social Care Services (ADASS)
- Innovation Agency Coaching Academy