Applications for phase three of the Pathway Transformation Fund (PTF) are now open.
The fund supports NHS organisations increase their adoption of the 2020/21 Rapid Uptake Products RUPs, which are:
- Lipid Management: High Intensity Statins, Ezetimibe and PCSK9 inhibitors
- Measuring fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO) concentration in asthma: products NIOX VERO and NObreath
- Biologics for treating severe asthma: Reslizumab, Benralizumab, Mepolizumab and Omalizumab
The PTF can help providers overcome practical obstacles to introducing these products, such as:
- Support set-up costs such as training and accreditation of staff;
- Pathway redesign and/or business support expertise;
- Providing funding for specialist nurses and clinical staff needed to implement a new part of the procedure; and
- Covering double running costs
- Capital costs.
NHS organisations will be able to submit applications for PTF until 12 noon, 30 April 2021. Applications should be developed and submitted with the support of your local AHSN RUP lead – please email email@example.com for further details.